M1 Finance: Smart Money Management is an application by M1 Finance. M1 Finance: Smart Money Management was first published on January 7, 2021. It is available for Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, M1 Finance: Smart Money Management is compatible . The most current version is 5.0.4 Before getting M1 Finance: Smart...
M1 Finance: Smart Money Management Review
M1 Finance: Smart Money Management is an app created by M1 Finance. M1 Finance: Smart Money Management was first published on January 7, 2021. M1 Finance: Smart Money Management is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, M1 Finance: Smart Money Management requires . The most current version is 5.0.4 Before getting M1 Finance: Smart Money Management consider content rating:
M1 Finance: Smart Money Management requires 14M of empty space on your smartphone.
Take control and personalize your finances. Invest, Borrow, and Spend seamlessly, all in one place. Sign up today.
You work hard for your money, so your money should work hard for you.
We’ve created next-generation, intelligent financial solutions so you can do exactly what you want with your personal finances.
The cherry on top? It’s free.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MONEY
M1 Smart Money ManagementSM gives you the freedom to seamlessly build, invest, and optimize your money—the way you want.
- Create your portfolio with any stock and/or ETF, for free
- Invest your money with intelligent automation
- Unlock a flexible line of credit with just $10,000 invested
- Borrow money at one of the lowest rates in the market
Smart cash management:
- Access your money instantly with your M1 checking account
- Move money between investments seamlessly
ENJOY M1 FOR FREE, OR UPGRADE TO M1 PLUS FOR MORE PERKS
- Get subscription level features and rewards
- 1.5% APY* checking (that’s 25x the national average APY for a checking account)
- 1% cash back on M1 Plus Visa™ debit card purchases
- 0.25% discount on M1 Borrow loan APR
- Unlock a second daily trading window for more control over your investments
- Securities in M1 Invest accounts are insured up to $500,000 by the SIPC.
- M1 Spend checking accounts may be insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC.
- We are a technology-first company that utilizes the latest in information security.
M1 refers to M1 Holdings Inc., and its affiliates. M1 Holdings is a technology company offering a range of financial products and services through its wholly-owned, separate but affiliated operating subsidiaries, M1 Finance LLC and M1 Spend LLC.
Brokerage products and services offered by M1 Finance LLC, an SEC registered broker-dealer and Member FINRA / SIPC.
Brokerage products are: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
All investing involves risk, including the risk of losing the money you invest, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. Borrowing on margin can add to these risks.
Find additional important information at https://m1finance.com/legal/disclosures/
M1 Spend checking accounts furnished by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC. M1 Visa™ Debit Card is issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC.
No minimum balance to open account. No minimum balance to obtain APY (annual percentage yield). APY valid from account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may vary.
© Copyright 2019 M1 Holdings Inc.
App distributed by: M1 Finance LLC; 200 N LaSalle St., Ste. 800; Chicago, IL 60601-1030; United States