MyMerrill is an app developed by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, and Smith Inc.. MyMerrill was first published on December 19, 2020. The app is available for Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, MyMerrill is compatible . The most current version is 20.1.33 Before diving headlong into MyMerrill consider content rating...
MyMerrill is an application designed by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, and Smith Inc.. MyMerrill was first published on December 19, 2020. The app is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, MyMerrill requires . The most current version is 20.1.33 Before diving headlong into MyMerrill consider content rating:
MyMerrill will take up 90M of free space on your mobile.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients can access and manage investment accounts where and when it’s most convenient.
Stay Connected with your Advisor
• Send messages and documents securely
• Scan and send a document to your advisor using your camera
Deposit Checks, Transfer Money and Pay Bills
• Take photos of checks to deposit them¹
• Transfer money between your linked Merrill investment and Bank of America, N.A. banking accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions
• Request wire transfers and pay eBills
Access Market Research
• Read U.S., global market, and security-specific news and research reports
• A new way to research: most stock security profiles now feature a stock story – from an in-depth company bio to performance analysis
Manage Your Merrill Investment Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill
• Quick access to statements & documents
• Stay on top of your accounts with customizable alerts
• Set up Fingerprint Login to securely log in to the app instead of using your Password²
• Visit our Privacy & Security page online to learn more about the features we offer to help protect you and your accounts
Manage your Bank of America, N.A. Debit and Credit Card Accounts
• Track income and cash flow in Spending and Budgeting, provided by Bank of America, N.A.
• View activity on your Bank of America, N.A. credit card and banking accounts
• Send and receive money using Zelle®³
If you encounter a bug or have a feature request, let us help you one-on-one. Please contact us directly at 800.MERRILL (637.7455).
¹ Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
² Certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Fingerprint Login.
³ Requires enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
The MyMerrill app is available to clients who have online access to the MyMerrill.com website. Some of the features and services available on MyMerrill.com are not available within this app. Please visit the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
For more information about Merrill privacy and security, please visit ml.com/privacy.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”) makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp.”). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are herein under license.
Android and Play Store are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
© 2019 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.