MyScript Calculator 2 is an app designed by MyScript. MyScript Calculator 2 was first published on December 2, 2020. The app is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, MyScript Calculator 2 requires . The most current version is 2.1.1 Before getting MyScript Calculator 2 consider...
MyScript Calculator 2 Review
MyScript Calculator 2 is an application by MyScript. MyScript Calculator 2 was first published on December 2, 2020. It is available for Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, MyScript Calculator 2 is compatible . The most current version is 2.1.1 Before diving headlong into MyScript Calculator 2 consider content rating:
Calculator 2 turns your device into an interactive piece of paper. Simply write a calculation and it gets you the result in real time. Develop it further with editing gestures or by adding new elements anywhere. Reuse previous results with drag and drop. Calculator 2 interprets everything you do on the fly.
Calculator 2 is based on MyScript Interactive Ink®, the next step for digital ink. It is the successor of the award-winning first handwriting calculator.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way without a keyboard.
• Erase easily by using scratch-out gestures to remove symbols and numbers.
• Drag and drop numbers from and to the canvas, the memory bar or to an external app.
• Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
• Fractions: Display results using decimals, fractions or mixed numbers.
• Multi-line: Continue the same calculation on the next line or write several calculations on multiple lines.
• Memory: Save results into memory. Reuse them anytime in your calculations.
• History: Retrieve all your past calculations to reuse or export.
• Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /, ·, :
• Powers, roots, exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Miscellaneous operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth
• Inverse trigonometry: asin, acos, atan, acot, arcsin, arccos, arctan, arccot, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, arcosh, arsinh, artanh, arcoth
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
For help and support, visit https://app-support.myscript.com.